Hey bunqers 🌈
Did you know that with a bunq Savings Account, you have the freedom to manage your savings your way?
You can add funds to your Savings Account anytime you like, and if you need to, you can withdraw all or part of your savings up to twice a month. Plus, with our handy AutoSave feature, you can automate your savings and watch your money grow effortlessly. Let's make saving easy together! 🚀
How can I create a Savings Account?
You can click here or follow the easy steps below:
- Tap on 🟣 + Add
- Tap on 🟢 + Add Sub-Account
- Choose 🔵 Savings Account
- Personalize it
- Savings Account created!
Important note: Keep in mind that the limit of 2 monthly withdrawals applies to all of your Savings Accounts. You have 2 monthly withdrawals for your Personal Savings Accounts and 2 separate for your Business Savings Accounts in total.
Only internal transfers between your Personal Savings Accounts don’t count towards the monthly limit.
The limit is automatically reset at every 1st of the month (01:00am CET).
You can see more about this in the “Good to Know” section below ⬇️
How do I transfer money to my Savings Account?
You can send a payment to your savings account whenever you wish. To see how to manually send funds, check out the steps below:
- Go to Home tab
- Tap on your Savings Account
- Tap on Add money
- Select your payment method and amount
- Done 👍
How do I set a Saving Goal?
If you want to set a Saving Goal for your Savings Account and track your progress, follow these easy steps:
- Click on Savings Account
- Select Savings Account Settings (⚙️)
- Select Saving Goal
- Select amount
- Once you've reached your goal: You will receive a new event in the Events section. Every time you reach your Saving Goal we'll send you an email to congratulate you on job well done 🙌
How do I create a Savings Account in bunq Web?
In order to create a Savings Account just follow these easy steps:
- Go to https://web.bunq.com
- Click on + Add sub-account
- Select Save for a specific goal
How do I close my Savings Account?
To close your Savings Account, you can follow the steps mentioned here.
Good to know
- You receive interest accrued only over balances on Savings Account(s).
- You’ll be able to withdraw funds twice per month from all your Savings Accounts (no limit on withdrawal amount).
- Internal transfers between your Personal Savings Accounts don't count towards the monthly limit.
- Keep in mind that automated payments which you've set up from your Savings Accounts do count towards the limit.
- Withdrawals from any Joint Savings Account count towards your monthly withdrawal limit
- Your withdrawal limit is automatically reset at every 1st of the month (01:00am CET)
- Want to do a partial withdrawal from your Savings Account? Simply follow the steps explained here
- The Savings Account isn't a regular bank account for payment (including iDEAL, SOFORT and Bancontact payments). In such case you can create a sub-account and use its monetary benefits
Want to learn more? Explore more bunq knowledge here. 🌈