Hey bunqers 🌈
At bunq we have a Business acceptance policy in place to abide by legal regulations, in addition to our own risk standards as a company. However with time this policy changes and we’re able to accept a wider range of Businesses across Europe.
We’re more than happy to announce that as of June 30, 2023, bunq will start accepting French Businesses with SAS (“Société par Actions Simplifiée”) and SASU (stands for “Société par Actions Simplifiée Unipersonnelle”) structures.
What are the accepted documents for verification?
In order to verify your SAS/SASU Business successfully, you’ll go through the regular Business verification flow as all users, and you’ll be asked to provide the following documents in the app:
- A copy of the KBIS that’s less than 3 months old;
- A copy of the company's statutes;
- An identity document of the director
- An identity document for each beneficial owner. A beneficial owner is a natural person directly or indirectly holding more than 25% of the company's capital or voting rights;
- Joint authorization consent form (if more than one director is present)
- [If needed] A proof of address of the SAS/SASU less than three months old (hosting certificate attached to a proof of domicile that’s less than 3 months old, in case the domicile of the company is with its president);
You can learn all about the accepted documents for business verification here ✅
Explore more bunq knowledge here 🦄