Wondering what legal forms are accepted for your bunq Business account's 5-minute verification?
We accept legal forms from Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, the Netherlands, Portugal and Spain. Check out a full list per country below:
- Freiberufler (freelancer)
- Gewerbetreibender (non-registered trader)
- Einzelunternehmen (sole proprietorship, one-man operation)
- Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung (limited liability company)
- Eenmanzaak/Enterprise Individuelle
- Limited liability companies (BVBA/SPRL legal form)
- Entreprise Individuelle
- Société à responsabilité limitée (SARL)
- Entreprise unipersonnelle à responsabilité limitée (EURL)
- Eingetragener Kaufmann
- Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung
- UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
- Gesellschaft Bürgerlichen Rechts
- Empresário em nome individual
- Estabelecimento Individual de Responsabilidade Limitada
🇳🇱 The Netherlands
- Besloten Vennootschap
- Vennootschap onder firma
- Vereniging / Vereniging van eigenaars
If your Dutch company is managed by another company, please keep in mind that the managing company must be also registered in the Netherlands and can't contain a Stichting Administratie Kantoor in its structure. If the managing company isn't registered there, or the company structure contains a "STAK", we won't be able to proceed in the opening of your business account.
We make an individual assessment of each company based on our acceptance policy, and reserve the right to not open an account in case your activities or company structure fall outside our desired risk profile. Check out this page for more information.
If any of your information changes, just contact us via Private Support and we'll check your case and update your info accordingly.
Want to learn more?
Explore more bunq knowledge here. 🌈