Wondering what legal forms are accepted for your bunq business account?
We accept legal forms from Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, the Netherlands and Spain. Check out a full list per country below:
- Eenmanzaak/Enterprise Individuelle
- Limited liability companies (BVBA/SPRL legal form)
- Entreprise Individuelle
- Société à responsabilité limitée (SARL)
- Entreprise unipersonnelle à responsabilité limitée (EURL)
- Eingetragener Kaufmann
- Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung
- UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
- Gesellschaft Bürgerlichen Rechts
- Besloten Vennootschap
- Vennootschap onder firma
- Vereniging / Vereniging van eigenaars
If your Dutch company is managed by another company, please keep in mind that the managing company must be also registered in the Netherlands and cannot contain a Stichting Administratie Kantoor in its structure. If the managing company is not registered there, or the company structure contains a "STAK", we will not be able to proceed in the opening of your business account.
- Empresário em nome individual
- Estabelecimento Individual de Responsabilidade Limitada
We make an individual assessment of each company based on our acceptance policy, and reserve the right to not open an account in case your activities or company structure fall outside our desired risk profile. Check out this page for more information.
If any of your information changes, just contact us via Ask Privately and we will check your case and update your info accordingly.
Want to learn more?
Explore more bunq knowledge here. 🌈