Looking to bring your colorful bunq card on your next big adventure? All you need to do is enable the country or region that you're traveling to within your Cards screen, and you're all set to pay abroad 👍.
Follow the steps below to learn how to do so:
- Go to Home
- Tap on Cards
- Select the card you'll use
- Tap on Settings in the right corner of your screen
- Click on Allowed Countries
- Select Add Country and choose the country you want to use your card in
How can I add allowed countries for my card on bunq Web?
- Go to https://web.bunq.com
- Click on the card
- Select ⚙️
- Click on Allowed countries
- Select the countries you wish
Don't forget to bring your bunq credit card when traveling outside of Europe. Some countries don't accept Maestro so it's better to be fully prepared. 😄 Check out this topic for more info.
When following the steps above, you can also select Europe or Worldwide to make preparing for those big trips less of a hassle 🙌
Enjoy your trip! 🛫 🌍
Explore more bunq knowledge here 🌈