What's an export statement?
An export statement is an overview of all of the transactions you have made with your bunq account (IBAN) over a select period of time.
You may need one from the government when tax season rolls around, or even just to have for your own personal administration.
How do I export a statement?
Click here or follow the steps below to export a bank statement:
- Go to your Accounts screen
- Tap on the sub-account you want the statement for
- Select Settings
- Select Export Statement
- Enter the time period you want the statement for and select your preferred format (PDF, CSV or MT940)
- Tap on Export Statement
How does this look in the app?
Check out the video below to see how this looks in the app:
Do you need a different statement?
- You can see here how to download a statement showing your Mastercard number. All you need to do is export a statement for a transaction that you made with your Mastercard. This is useful as proof that you are the owner of a specific Mastercard.
- You can see here how to download an annual statement, with an overview of all your bunq IBANs for the previous year.
- You can see here how to download a statement for a single transaction. This is useful when you want proof of a single payment, without other transactions being shown on the same document.
Want to learn more?
Explore more bunq knowledge here. 🌈