Looking to replace a card that didn't arrive. You can easily request a new card within the bunq app! Keep in mind that cards take up to 14 days to be delivered. Delays in delivery can be a result of delays in your local postal services or your address not visible at your residence 💳
How do I replace my card that didn't arrive?
Follow the steps below to see how to replace your card that didn't arrive:
- Go to Home and tap on Cards.
- Select the card you want a replacement for
- Select Replace Card
- Edit card details (if applicable) and select Next
- Review the information and select Get Your Card
- You can Add your Card to Apple Pay or select Not now on the confirmation screen and you're all set!
Fees and possibilities for replacement
You get one free card replacement each year (with Easy Money and Easy Green plans) and can request as many card replacements as you'd like. This applies to cards that:
- Have not arrived within 2 weeks. You can check your estimated delivery date in the app to confirm this.
- Did you make sure you entered the correct address? This topic can show you how to check your address is correct in the app.
- May have gotten some extra wear and tear.
- You can also check if you ordered a DigiCard card instead of a physical one.
Already used your 1 free card replacement?
If you are an Easy Money or Easy Green user you can get one free card replacement per year.
Anything over this replacement per year will cost €9 for production costs (€129 for a Metal Card). You can find more information in our pricing doc here.
The free replacement does not apply to Metal Cards. Replacing Metal Cards comes with a €129 fee.
More about card replacements
To find more about card the arrival of your card, please click here
Want to learn more?
Explore more bunq knowledge here. 🌈